School of Mechanical Engineering
Chung-Ang University, 84 Heukseok-ro,
Dongjak-gu, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea
Prof. Sangmin Lee PhD
2005. 3 – 2011. 2 Ph. D, Postech, Mechanical Engineering (Advisor: Prof. Woonbong Hwang)
Thesis: Design and Applications of Nanohoneycomb and Superhydrophobic nanostructures
1998. 3 – 2005. 2 B. S., Chungang University, Mechanical Engineering
2018.03 – present Associate Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Chung-Ang University, Korea
2014.03 – 2018.02 Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Chung-Ang University, Korea
2013.12 – 2014.02 Post Doc., Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Postech, Korea
2011.11 – 2013.12 Post Doc., School of Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
2011.03 – 2011.08 Post Doc., Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Postech, Korea
2005.03 – 2011.02 Graduate Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Postech, Korea
- Energy harvester based on electrostatic potential
- Piezoelectric/Triboelectric nanogenerator for energy harvesting device and self-powered active sensor.
- Hybrid cell for simultaneously harvesting multiple types of energies.
- Large-area, flexible and robust superhydrophobic/superhydrophilic structures.
- Surface wetting control based on surface roughness and chemical treatment.
- Analysis of micro/nanostructures – Mechanical characterization, wetting characteristics
- Micro/Nanofabrications based on MEMS, chemical growth, and electro-chemical process.
Other experiences and professional membership
2014 – present Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers (KSMTE)
2009 – present Materials Research Society (MRS)
2009 – present International Committee on Composite Materials (ICCM)
2007 – present The Korea Society for New and Renewable Energy, Korea (KSNRE)
2007 – present The Korea Society of Composite Materials (KSCM)